book a personal tour
At Purr-Central we are pleased to offer a personal tour of our establishment so that you can see for yourself choosing our luxury cattery is the purr-fect choice for you and your much loved feline friend. Please contact our office to arrange a suitable time.
our Boarding requirements
We require owners to provide
- Proof of current F3 Vaccination Certificate (minimum)
- Guest to be flea and worm free
- Nails clipped prior to boarding
- All medical conditions/treatments must be recorded on the Guest Profile form along with any dietary or handling requirements
In the event of a cancellation, Purr-Central requires 28 days notice. If notified outside this period we will require the full balance to be paid unless we are able to fill the booking dates. At our discretion a partial refund may be offered.
- For the safety of your cat and others, ALL guests checking-in/out must be in an escape-proof clean cat carrier
- Check-in/out times are by prior arrangement only
Balance of payment is due prior to check-in. We accept Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) / Cash
- Secure Pet Carrier
- Current F3 or F4 Vaccination Certificate
- Signed Purr-Central Terms and Conditions
- Completed Guest Profile form
- Medication that may be required for their entire stay
- Special dietary food if preferred (please make sure you provide enough for their entire stay)
- We also encourage owners to bring along familiar bedding or toys as this assists our guests to settle in easily
Purr-Central is in the cat boarding business because we just love cats!